The market for used reconditioned electrical equipment has developed a high demand for quality equipment. The reasons are all related to a positive return on investment in six major areas.
The six major areas are as follows.
- Price - On average you can expect to save up to 75% of the cost of new equipment.
- Availability - Manufacturers do not keep inventories of many types of new equipment. Lead times for new equipment orders can stretch from weeks to months. Used reconditioned equipment can be in your hands as fast as shipping and preparation allow. The operative word here at MIDWEST Switchgear is fast. Our goal is to get the equipment to the customer as fast as time permits.
- Warranty - Depending on the specific type of equipment purchased, a typical warranty on used reconditioned equipment is one year. The same time as the manufacturer’s warranty on new equipment.
- Quality - Used equipment at MIDWEST is reconditioned and tested before it is shipped. Test results, be they megger, contact resistance, overcurrent, winding resistance, hypotential, or MIDWEST’s live tests, must meet national specifications before equipment goes out the door.
- Only the used reconditioned equipment market can fill the need for existing equipment no longer manufactured.
- Here at MIDWEST Switchgear, special equipment needs are engineered to fit the customer’s special applications.